Swag Code extravaganza TODAY, where 130 Swag Bucks in codes will be given out over the course of 24 hours!
I’ll try to keep up. I’ll need y’alls help, so if you see a code live, let us know on Facebook!
1. Missed it. I wasn’t up early enough.
2. Grab 12 Swag Bucks from the Swidget. Easy copy & paste code. I have a Swidget in my right side bar. Just scroll down and when you find it, click on “SC” to get the code. Code expires at 8am PST/ 11am EST.
Swag Bucks Toolbar SBTV – 11 SB Expires at 11am PST/ 2pm EST. Go Here!
Swagbucks TV – clue: decorates a princess doll cake. This finally showed up under the video for another clue: “What’s the name of TSG’s bday party? If you can figure it out and find out where in the crossword puzzle it goes, you’ll score 14 Swag Bucks by 2pm PST! Here’s a hint: It starts with BDAY…..” Here’s another clue if you still don’t know. Go here.
5. I may have missed one.
Swagbucks Blog: 25 SB Exp 5pm PST/ 8pm EST. Go here.
7. Another code. This time on the Swagbucks Twitter page here. 11 SB Exp 8pm PST/ 11pm EST.
New to Swag Bucks? Read on…
Swagbucks released a code for new members to get a bonus 110 Swag Bucks when they join here and enter the code BIRTHDAYBASH12 (case sensitive) during registration! I think this special code is working through today. You get 30 SB for joining, so after the code it gives you a total of 140 Swag Bucks. It only takes 450 Swag Bucks to score a $5 Amazon Gift Card!
*Swagbucks 4th Birthday Celebration is happening TODAY, and to celebrate they’re giving out four $1000 prizes to their users.
Here’s how you enter to win the $1000:
1. Go to this page and RSVP for the Swagbucks Birthday Bash, a 24-hr Team Challenge happening on the 27th.
2. Pick one of the two parties and RSVP for it – if you don’t have a preference, click “Surprise Me”
3. That’s it – do that and you’re entered to win! They’re revealing the 4 winners on February 27th, and until then you can invite others to join you at the party you’re attending by sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
More info for the Birthday Bash:
1. The Birthday Bash everyone has been RSVPing for is going to be a 24-hr Team Challenge. That means every Swag Buck you earn on that day from Search, Special Offers/Daily Deals, SBTV, Surverys and Tasks will also count toward your party’s total. The party with the most SB earned will get a 10 Swag Buck bonus to each member who contributes; the other party will get 5 Swag Bucks each. The top earner from each party will score a bonus of 100 Swag Bucks and the title of Party Animal!
By now, if you’re attending one of the parties you’ve noticed the giant pink and green puzzle. Behind that puzzle is the picture of your party. On the 27th, one piece will be revealed, but to reveal the rest, your party has to collectively hit a series of earning goals, one for each category. When you hit the goal, a piece of the picture is revealed! There will be meters to help you track your team’s progress. If you reveal the whole picture before midnight, ALL PARTY BONUSES ARE DOUBLED!